CU CHI TUNNELS BY SPEEDBOAT
The tunnels of Cu Chi are an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Cu Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, and are part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country
Cu Chi Tunnels tour will help you discover area resides at the end of the Ho Chi Minh Trail and served as the base from where Vietnamese guerilla soldier attacked Saigon. The fighters of Cu Chi took the war underground by developing a network of tunnels that stretched as far as Cambodia, which included: meeting rooms, kitchens and ventilation systems. These tunnels served as an effective network for engaging in guerilla warfare against U.S troops.
- Our speedboat will cruise along Saigon River to the Cu Chi Tunnels, taking one hour.
- You will discover the landscapes along the banks on the way there or back, as well as seeing the busy streets of Saigon.
- Then we will spend time to explore the maze of tunnels with countless trap doors, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers, kitchens, and more. Besides, we will enjoy the most popular food during war days at Cu Chi tunnels – the cassava.
- Lunch at local restaurant and get back to the city by speedboat.
Rates (PER PERSON IN USD)
|Accommodation||1 pax or more|
|Depart from: |
|Ho Chi Minh|
Ho Chi Minh
Walking, historical sightseeing
Saigon river, Cu Chi tunnels
What to take: We suggest a small, lightweight day pack for cameras, spare film, drinking water and comfortable walking shoes.
- Transfer in luxury speedboat
- English speaking guide
- All admission fees
- Reasonable supply of drinking water
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
Additional info: You will be collected from your hotel. Pick up time will be advised upon confirmation of booking.
* Please be aware that flight times, hotels and all other logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability.
* The traveling times mentioned within this itinerary are approximations only. These times will vary according to weather, road, traffic or any other prevailing conditions.
* In the event of any cause beyond reasonable control, including but not limited to: Acts of God, Natural Disasters, Acts of War or Terrorism, Strike, Orders or Regulations of the Government etc., Viet Journey Co., Ltd. will bear no responsibility for not providing travel services, accommodation, meals, laundry, transportation or any other services as agreed between Viet Journey Co., Ltd. and clients. Party A will, in any case, undertake to do all within its power to assist the clients.
We have received your request and will respond within 24 hours. For urgent requests please call us at the number below.
(+84) 983 961 596