CAI BE FLOATING MARKET FULL DAY TRIP
The Mekong Delta is the southernmost region of Vietnam. It is often referred to as the rice bowl of Vietnam as it produces three harvests per year. The fertile Mekong Delta is also famous for its tropical fruits and flowers. The Delta area marks the end of a 4,500 km journey made by the Mekong River after having traveled through six countries. Traditional transportation in the Delta is by boat along a vast network of canals and channels. Boating along these canals and visiting the floating markets always proves to be a fascinating and rewarding experience for all visitors.
Start early in the morning for our drive to Cai Be, where we board our private boat for a cruise through the busy Cai Be floating market. Visit a local house boat & chat with family member to know their daily life.
We then visit some local cottage industries such as the coconut candy workshop, learn how to make pop-rice, or witnessing the process of making rice paper.
Continue with our cruise through the maze of canals the crisscross the An Binh Island, we land at an ancient house. Here we taste the fresh tropical fruits of the Delta and have lunch with local cuisines.
After lunch, take a short row on local sampan, then get back on motor boat to the Nursery Garden of Mr Tam Ho.
Drive back from Vinh Long town to Ho Chi Minh. End of service.
Rates (PER PERSON IN USD)
|Accommodation||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax or more|
|Ho Chi Minh|
Ho Chi Minh
Walking, boat trip, rowing local sampan
Boat trip in Mekong river, Cai Be floating market, Rowing on local sampan, Ancient House in Mekong Delta, Nursery garden
What to take
We suggest a small, lightweight day pack for cameras, spare film, drinking water and comfortable walking shoes.
- Air-conditioned transportation by private vehicle
- Boat tour in Mekong Delta
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
* Please be aware that flight times, hotels and all other logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability.
* The traveling times mentioned within this itinerary are approximations only. These times will vary according to weather, road, traffic or any other prevailing conditions.
* In the event of any cause beyond reasonable control, including but not limited to: Acts of God, Natural Disasters, Acts of War or Terrorism, Strike, Orders or Regulations of the Government etc., Viet Journey Co., Ltd. will bear no responsibility for not providing travel services, accommodation, meals, laundry, transportation or any other services as agreed between Viet Journey Co., Ltd. and clients. Party A will, in any case, undertake to do all within its power to assist the clients.
We have received your request and will respond within 24 hours. For urgent requests please call us at the number below.
(+84) 983 961 596